Missouri Postcards and Photos
Click on an Image to See the Next Postcard

MO027300.jpg

Wuellner’s Station
Crestwood

Walter Korn had opened the first service station in the area in 1932 and his home became the first Crestwood Bank location. In 1947, his daughter Emilie and son-in-law Albert Wuellner opened a modern Gulf Station just to the west. The site is now part of the Kohl’s parking lot.
To Make Comments or Report Errors
Click Here To Send An E-Mail