Missouri Postcards and Photos
Click on an Image to See the Next Postcard

MO027350.jpg

Schnuck’s
Crestwood

A Schnuck’s grocery store, the eighth in the chain, opened west of Crestwood Bank in early 1964. Edwin H. Schnuck went into the wholesale meat business in 1937 and the family’s first market opened two years in North St Louis. “The Friendliest Stores in Town” had ten locations by the time this view of the Crestwood Store was made in 1967.
To Make Comments or Report Errors
Click Here To Send An E-Mail