Missouri Postcards and Photos
Click on an Image to See the Next Postcard

MO027500.jpg

Flaming Pit
Crestwood

The first Flaming Pit was opened by Harry Hilleary on Clayton Road in 1958. The franchises were among the first to focus on family dining and there were about 40 locations across the Midwest. This is now part of the Kohlís site.
To Make Comments or Report Errors
Click Here To Send An E-Mail