Missouri Postcards and Photos
Click on an Image to See the Next Postcard

MO028350.jpg

McDonald’s
Crestwood

The first McDonald’s west of the Mississippi River opened on August 30, 1958 at 9915 Watson Road. Don Kuehl and Bill Wyatt brought the Golden Arches to Crestwood. The 71st McDonald’s built in the nation was originally a walk-up location only.
To Make Comments or Report Errors
Click Here To Send An E-Mail