Missouri Postcards and Photos
Click on an Image to See the Next Postcard

MO028550.jpg

IL Vesuvio
Crestwood

Fred Krabbe’s Grill was the first business at 9942 Watson Rd. In 1946, it became Decker’s Fine Foods. Gus Vogelsang originally owned a tavern at 3300 Watson and moved his business here in 1949. From about 1955 until 1976, this was the very popular Il Vesuvio Restaurant, known for St Louis style pizza and the neon sign of a belching volcano.
To Make Comments or Report Errors
Click Here To Send An E-Mail