Missouri Postcards and Photos
Click on an Image to See the Next Postcard

MO037320.jpg

Four Star Court and Restaurant
Maryland Heights

The Four Star Tourist Court was built in the 1940's, owned and operated by Thomas M. Byrne. It offered "Clean Modern Cabins and Find Food". The cabins were in the back behind the coffee shop. It was torn down to widen Lindbergh and the site north of Adie Road is now the Lighthouse Baptist Church.
To Make Comments or Report Errors
Click Here To Send An E-Mail