Missouri Postcards and Photos
Click on an Image to See the Next Postcard

MO042700.jpg

66 Overpass
Kirkwood

On august 20, 1931, the first cloverleaf interchange west of the Mississippi opened at Watson Road and Lindbergh Boulevard (At that time, State Highway 77). In 1936, it became the junction of US 66 (Lindbergh) and City 66. (Watson). The overpass trimmed with pink granite was replaced in 1980. The view is to the north.
To Make Comments or Report Errors
Click Here To Send An E-Mail