Missouri Postcards and Photos
Click on an Image to See the Next Postcard

MO045570.jpg

Beacon Court
Pacific

The Beacon Court opened in 1946 with "14 Modern, Inviting, Tastefully Decorated Cottages". The owners placed a beacon atop an old windmill derrick converted into a sign. The motel closed in the early 1980's, and part of it still stands, housing a landscape business. George and Monica Mahler restored the sign and placed it at their Beacon Car Wash.
To Make Comments or Report Errors
Click Here To Send An E-Mail