Missouri Postcards and Photos
Click on an Image to See the Next Postcard

MO049090.jpg

Art's Mo-Tel
St. Clair

Johnson's Mo-Tel Cabins operated as Art's for about one year, then became Johnson's again. In 1952, Charlie Johnson and his son, Robert, left this establishment for the new four-lane highway by-passing St. Clair. They opened the Skylark Inn on the new alignment.
To Make Comments or Report Errors
Click Here To Send An E-Mail