Missouri Postcards and Photos
Click on an Image to See the Next Postcard

MO052120.jpg

Martha Jane Farm
Sullivan

Some of the cabins at the Martha Jane Farm are shown here. Ed and Edna Wagner took over from the Prysers in 1946. The family later changed the name to Pine Acres Motel and closed it down in 1970.
To Make Comments or Report Errors
Click Here To Send An E-Mail