Missouri Postcards and Photos
Click on an Image to See the Next Postcard


Chain of Rocks Amusement Park
St Louis

This 1940's view of the ammusement park shows the Comet roller coaster, which was torn down in 1958 when the park was renamed Chain of Rocks Fun Fair. The Comet was replaced by a smalled roller coaster called the "Mad Mouse".
To Make Comments or Report Errors
Click Here To Send An E-Mail