Missouri Postcards and Photos
Click on an Image to See the Next Postcard


Municipal Bridge
St Louis

The Municipal Bridge opened in 1916, the first free crossing of the Mississippi in St Louis. In 1942, the bridge was re-named in honor of General Douglas MacArthur. The bridge carried 66 from 1929 to 1935, and City 66 from 1936 to 1955. It closed to automobile traffic in 1981.
To Make Comments or Report Errors
Click Here To Send An E-Mail