Missouri Postcards and Photos
Click on an Image to See the Next Postcard


Smith Brothers Motel

The Smith Brothers also owned a motel on St. Charles Rock Road, at the time US 40. Their motel at Route 66/67 and US 40/61 opened in 1945. By 1946, it had been purchased by Lester Neiman and Alvin Block, and renamed the King Brothers Motel.
To Make Comments or Report Errors
Click Here To Send An E-Mail