Missouri Postcards and Photos
Click on an Image to See the Next Postcard


The Diamonds
Villa Ridge

In July 1949, Louie Eckelkamp opened a new fire proof building. It was designed by Frank Hayden, and consisted of restaurant, coffee shop, cafeteria, curio shop, drive-in café, bus ticket office, travel bureau, popcorn stand, and filling station. About 70 buses stopped here every day. The Mission Bell Motel was located behind the main building.
To Make Comments or Report Errors
Click Here To Send An E-Mail