Missouri Postcards and Photos
Click on an Image to See the Next Postcard


Pin Oak Motel
Villa Ridge

The Pin Oak Motel took its name from the Pin Oak trees that surround it, and nearby Pin Oak Creek. It opened about 1940, and originally had eight units with carports. Owned by George Sweeney when the Interstate arrived, the motel lost most of its clientele, and was later converted to a storage business.
To Make Comments or Report Errors
Click Here To Send An E-Mail